1. After being sold as a sled dog in the Yukon, Buck abandons his domesticated behavior and heads to the Texas-Mexico border, where he and his gang try to succeed as outlaws in the dying days of the old west.
2. The last time-lord pins a murder rap on an unsuspecting cartoon character.
3. Aragorn arrives in Gondor where he prepares to challenge Sauron in a test to see who can set the all-time high score in a classic arcade game.
4. A demon writes a series of advice to his nephew, who is trying to tempt the soul of a soldier in an iconic WWII battle in the Pacific.
5. After a disastrous Christmas, George Bailey tries to commit suicide, but reconsiders when an angel shows him what life would be like if he'd been born as an 18th century lexicographer.
Scroll down for the answers!
1. The Call of the Wild Bunch (The Call of the Wild by Jack London (1903) and The Wild Bunch (1969 film)
2. Dr. Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Dr. Who (1963-2015 TV series) and Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988 film))
3. The Return of the King of Kong (The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien (1955) and King of Kong (2007 film)
4. The Screwtape Letters from Iwo Jima (The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis (1942) and Letters from Iwo Jima (2006 film))
5. It's a Wonderful Life of Samuel Johnson (It's a Wonderful Life (1946 film) and The Life of Samuel Johnson by James Boswell (1791))
Post a Comment