Holy crap! This is a Mexican standoff, isn’t it? How the hell did I end up in a Mexican standoff? I only bought this gun to impress that girl from my political science class, I’ve never even fired it! Oh god, what –
– does this idiot think he’s doing? He’s a second away from getting his head blown off and… His safety is on! That little yuppie is pointing a gun at me, and the safety is still on. That’s great. I bet the thing’s not even loaded. I bet the idiot doesn’t even know –
– he has the code. It is in his cell phone. I am to retrieve the code and leave it at dead drop. Upon delivery I will be paid second half of fifty thousand dollars. I did not expect any trouble. The –
– I have no idea what I’m doing! Why is the big guy snarling and glaring at my pockets? He’s pointing a gun at me; should I point my gun at him? I have no idea –
– how the FBI got their information. They must have their own sources. Maybe I will get a chance to interrogate the agent before I leave the country. Perhaps he will… wait a second. Is his –
– safety on! My safety is on! What do I do? I have to get out of here!
– click click click