Time for round two! If you don't know how this works, check out the instructions in the first set of brainteasers.
1. A British Monarch goes insane, and his doctor has an unconventional treatment: abandoning him in the rain forest with a talking gorilla.
2. Technology has replaced emotion in this socially striated utopia, and it's up to one Alpha, one Beta, and one boy from a reservation to stop the zombie apocalypse.
3. A treatise on the need for the American people to declare independence and use their brains when picking a husband.
4. An explosive exposé on a notorious biker gang's coming to terms with homosexuality and AIDS in 1980's New York City.
5. Anna Leonowens and her son arrive in Bangkok to teach the Siamese royal children, all of whom exist inside a malevolent AI that keeps them alive for its sadistic pleasure.
Scroll down for the answers!
1. The Madness of King George of the Jungle (The Madness of King George (1994 film) and George of the Jungle (1997 film))
2. Brave New World War Z (Brave New World by Aldous Huxley (1932) and World War Z by Max Brooks (2006))
3. Common Sense and Sensibility (Common Sense by Thomas Paine (1776) and Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (1811)
4. Hell's Angels in America (Hell's Angels by Hunter S. Thompson (1966) and Angels in America by Tony Kushner (1993))
5 The King and I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (The King and I by Rogers and Hammerstein (1951 musical and 1956 film) and "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream" by Harlan Ellison (1967)