Third time's the charm! If you don't know how to play, check the first weekly puzzle.
1. A boy who never grows up fights surreal monsters in revolutionary Spain.
2. A Treatise on how to gain and keep power as a Narnian monarch.
3. A former carnival freak is covered in moving tattoos that tell the musical adventures of a 17th century Spanish 'knight.'
4. Wesley must rescue Buttercup from the clutches of a giant, a swordsman, and a Sicilian, who plan to make her marry a reanimated corpse.
5. After ending up on double secret probation, the brothers of Delta Tau Chi find a door leading to a hallway in an external wall at the frat. Their attempts to document the shifting and seemingly infinite passages put strain on their relationships and sanity.
Scroll down for the answers!
1. Peter Pan's Labyrinth (Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie (1904) and Pan's Labyrinth (2006 film))
2. The Prince Caspian (The Prince by Niccoló Machiavelli (1532) and Prince Caspian (1951)
3. The Illustrated Man of La Mancha (The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury (1951) and The Man of La Mancha by Dale Wasserman, Joe Darion, and Mitch Leigh (1964 musical)
4. The Princess Bride of Frankenstein (The Princess Bride by William Goldman (1973, film 1987) and Bride of Frankenstein (1935 film)
5. Animal House of Leaves (Animal House (1978 film) and House of Leaves by Mark Danielewski (2000))