If you don't know the rules, see the first quiz.
1. A 6th century B.C. guide to doing battle against alien invaders.
2. After discovering the secret to transparency, a detective infiltrates a secret anarchist society.
3. A traveling sideshow freak/cult leader has a doomed relationship with a wealthy but troubled Harvard student.
4. An 18th century Irish seaman sets off with his dog in search of America.
5. After his father dies on 9/11, a young boy follows a series of clues leading to a mysterious operation on Devil's Tower.
Scroll down for answers!
1. The Art of War of the Worlds: Sun Tzu (6th c. B.C.) and H.G. Wells' The War of the Worlds (1897)
2. The Invisible Man Who Was Thursday: H.G. Wells' The Invisible Man (1897) and G.K. Chesterton's The Man Who Was Thursday (1908)
3. Geek Love Story: Katherine Dunn's Geek Love (1989) and Erich Segal's Love Story (1970)
4. Gulliver's Travels with Charley: Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's Travels (1726) and John Steinbeck's Travels with Charley (1962)
5. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close Encounters of the Third Kind: Jonathan Safran Foer's Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (2005) and the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977)