Same rules as always and answers at the bottom!
1. A brilliant and hubristic meth cook seeks redemption by coaching a ragtag little league team.
2. A SPECTRE mad scientist hopes to single-handedly stop a drug-money murder spree in small town Texas.
3. An anthology of inspirational stories dealing with what it means to be African-American at the beginning of the twentieth century.
4. An excruciating psychological procedure renders a criminal harmless, allowing the criminal to be transferred to a minimum security women's prison.
5. In a post-apocalyptic wasteland, a teenager and his telepathic pet must rob a bank to pay for a sex change operation.
1. Breaking Bad News Bears - from Breaking Bad (tv show 2008-2013) and The Bad News Bears (film 1976)
2. Dr. No Country for Old Men - from Dr. No (novel by Ian Fleming, 1958, film 1962) and No Country for Old Men (novel by Cormac McCarthy, 2005, film 2007 )
3. Chicken Soup for the Souls of Black Folk - from Chicken Soup for the Soul, (series 1993-present) and The Souls of Black Folk (Essays by W.E.B. DuBouis, 1903)
4. A Clockwork Orange is the New Black - from A Clockwork Orange (novel by Anthony Burgess, 1962 and film 1971) and Orange is the New Black (memoir by Piper Kerman, 2010, and tv series 2013-present)
5. A Boy and His Dog Day Afternoon- from A Boy and His Dog (novella by Harlan Ellison, 1969, film 1975) and Dog Day Afternoon (film, 1975)
I'm getting better. I figured out 4-1/2 of these.ReplyDelete